Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Subscription Boxes this September

source

September is going to be the month of Subscription Boxes here at Shooting Stars Mag! For those that don't know, subscription boxes are a gift you can sign up for once, for three months, for six months, or even a year. Those are usually the options but some services have different month systems. Each subscription service has a price; some are cheaper, while some are more costly. You just have to do your research and find what interests you most and what services provide good items.

Once you're signed up, you will get a box every month you paid for full of goodies that fit the services' theme. There are geeky subscriptions, beauty subscriptions, and even food subscriptions! This month, I want to highlight some different subscriptions that you all might be interested in so that you can sign up yourself or someone you know this holiday season!

I'm still open to ideas on what to post, so if you would like to see more information on a specific type of box, let me know!

9 comments:

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

I vote for Geeky subscriptions, I love the funny stuff.

Kindlemom said...

Okay you have me super curious about this now. I want to see what you post and can't wait to find out what are in some of the boxes!

Giselle said...

Ooh what a cool idea! And my curious nature both loves and hates these! :D

Andrea Thompson said...

I'm excited to see what you post about. Vi at Vi3tbabe does subscription box posts, and I always enjoy those. I do Birchbox, and the delivery day is always fun. I've been seeing a lot of ppl talk about Ipsy, which I'm curious about.

Synchronized Reading said...

I'd love to see what ones you get. I like seeing posts and videos like this. Can't wait :)

Lauren D. said...

I'm such a subscription box newbie I don't even know what to suggest but I look forward to your posts!

Candace said...

I've been thinking of doing this cause I love surprises. I really want to see what you get!

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas said...

I love subscription boxes! We receive Lootcrates, which are geeky boxes and I'm thinking of Subscribing to Nerdblock.

So my vote is for geeky!

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I can't wait to see what ones you list!


blog advertising is good for you